GLOBE TVT POLA
GLOBE TVT is a new mask with a bold design thanks to the double curved lenses that ensure maximum protection against UV and fog. The frameless construction gives the mask a modern style. The Speed Snap Lens Exchange system allows you to replace lenses quickly while TVT technology increases visual contrast by minimizing the damage caused by scratches. Polarized lenses have tiny vertical stripes that only allow angular light to penetrate the field of view. The reverberation is eliminated because the horizontal rays cannot pass the vertical filter. This ensures an increase in color perception and contrast, thus increasing attention and reducing eye strain.
- TVT is a contrast enhancement technology for varying weather conditions. TVT lenses also have a high scratch resistance.
- This term refers to the high UV protection offered by HEAD lenses and their ability to minimize fogging.
- Framelens is a structure below the frame on which the lenses are mounted, which can be replaced using the Speed Snap System.
- The Head masks, characterized by a very wide field of view, are perfect for athletes, ensuring maximum visual capacity even in an aerodynamic position.
- The dual-density comfort foam with microfleece ensures a perfect fit. The two foams have different purposes, including anti-fog, climate control and padding, while the fleece creates the ideal comfort layer between the mask and the skin.
- An extra layer of silicone inside the mask's elastic increases the adhesion property to the helmet shell.
- A system to replace lenses quickly and easily.
- Compatible with all HEAD helmets
GLOBE TVT POLA
There are no reviews