Shoe suitable for the fast mountaineer who prefers a light and stable construction. Designed for light mountaineering, medium level climbing and via ferrata.
- 1.8 mm suede upper with ballistic fabric inserts, very resistant to abrasion.
- Rubber inserts on the toe and heel to protect the upper.
- Laces extended to the tip for greater climbing performance.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort for year-round comfort and protection from bad weather.
- FrameFlex Mid insole in nylon, for the right rigidity in the use of crampons.
- Vibram® Nepal sole with semi-full heel and toe and adherent compound for greater climbing performance.
- The concave profile of the heel increases the braking effect during the descent.
- Weight: 650 g (1/2 pair size 8UK)
ADD® TECHNOLOGY: FROM THE GROUND, UP!
The foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Garmont® boots are designed to experience the mountain in the best way. We start from the inside to get to the outside: understand the anatomy of the foot, analyze the movement and determine what can guarantee the best performance.
GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT TECHNOLOGY
COMFORT AND PROTECTION FROM BAD WEATHER ALL YEAR
Footwear designed with GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort product technology is ideal for outdoor activities with moderate temperatures. They are waterproof over time with optimal breathability. Thanks to their innovative construction, they are suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities and changing weather conditions.
VIBRAM® MONT COMPOUND
HARD GROUND. SOFT SOIL. THIS IS MONT
• Tested on the highest peaks in the world
• Maintains performance even at extremely low temperatures
• "Hard" compound for maximum support and durability