AUGURI A TUTTE LE DONNE It is already applied to the catalog and visible during navigation. It is not necessary to enter any code or do other operations.
DAVOS KD Trekking Waterproof Junior Shoes
Lightweight and comfortable, the Davos are hiking boots designed to safely follow the first outdoor steps of future adventurers. Made with a waterproof lining, they don't fear the elements!
• Insole in felt - sensitivity, flexibility and lightness
• Fly sole in directly injected polyurethane - lightness - cushioning < br /> • TPU sole reinforcement - torsion management
• Waterproof lining - breathable - climatic comfort
• Fabric - Upper in suede leather - breathability - lightness
• Toe and heel in polyurethane - toe and heel protection
COMPOSITION AND MATERIALS
UPPER : Fabric Suede leather 1.4 / 1.6
LINING : Waterproof and breathable membrane
SOLE : Polyurethane with direct injection - TPU tread
FOOTBED : molded EVA
DAS - Dolomite Anatomic System - is the construction system with which most of the models in the Dolomite collection are made. Its function is to provide the shoe with an internal morphology as close to the anatomy of the foot as possible and to support the biomechanics of the step.
Suitable for hiking and backpacking activities: normal fit, suitable for walking on all terrains.
SUPER FLEX INSOLE
Facilitates the rolling of the foot for maximum comfort when walking on easy paths and easy walks in non-demanding terrain.
There are no reviews