Shoes TOWER 2.0 EXTREME GTX Mountaineering Gore-Tex®
Ultralight thermal boot, which makes versatility its strong point. Suitable for technical mountaineering, mixed routes and fast ice climbing, it is the perfect ally for mountain guides and technical climbers looking for a stable and safe semi-crampon-capable boot, for uncompromising performance.
• Upper in microfiber and nylon with protective rubber toecap.
• The collar in gripping and elasticized material ensures greater mobility and keeps the bottom in position.
• The fascia in Brunner Liba®, ensures 360 ° protection from impacts on rock, with an unmatched weight / abrasion protection ratio.
• Gaiter elasticated better accommodates the calf and keeps out debris.
• The erGo-last shape offers a more anatomical fit while the Double Damper technology ensures greater shock absorption.
• GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort for insulation and waterproof protection in cold weather conditions.
• Insole ultralight X-Lite FrameFlex, in nylon and fiberglass, with air chambers for lightness and better insulation capacity.
• Insole thermal microfiber with aluminum layer for greater thermal insulation and comfort.
• Sole Vibram® Apex with wide shape in the forefoot and heel areas to increase stability and grip.
TOWER 2.0 EXTREME GTX
There are no reviews