CRODAROSSA PRO GTX Approach Gore-Tex® Shoes
The Crodarossa Pro GTX are approach boots, specifically designed for high difficulty excursions or on long and technical routes. They stand out for their high performance, and are made of Superfabric® fabric, a technical material obtained by printing tiny ultra-resistant plates on a high-consistency fabric base that give them exceptional strength against cuts and abrasions. The combination of an elasticated inner sock and a Vibram® Winkler Evo sole also guarantees precision and total control for each movement, while ensuring stability and comfort, even on unpredictable terrain. They are mountain boots designed for experienced climbers and hikers.
• Fitted footwear & gt; high precision and control
• GORE-TEX® Vision & gt; waterproofness - breathability - low insulation
• Vibram® Allgrip & gt; stability and high traction
• Upper in Superfabric® & gt; high durability and protection
• Sock in stretch fabric & gt; snug and precise fit
• Overlapping closure & gt; simple wrapping without shims
• Quick lacing & gt; sliding closure
• Free upper hooks & gt; optimized fit
• Polyurethane heel & gt; heel lock
• Rubber toe cap & gt; finger protection
The use of GORE-TEX® in footwear creates a breathable and waterproof barrier through a series of thin membranes. Feet stay dry and fresh in all conditions.
Vibram® soles, thanks to the combination of hyper-functional design and exclusive rubber compounds, guarantee the best performance in terms of comfort and quality over time.
Suitable for mountain approach and mountain expert activities: precise and secure fit.
midsole developed for hiking footwear, for walks on medium-duty trails that require a sure-footed and secure foot hold.
ALL SUN GRIP
COMPOSITION AND MATERIALS
UPPER: Superfabric® - Microfibre covered in polyurethane - Stretch fabric
LINING: Gore-tex Extended Comfort Footwear Vision - Gore-tex elastic lining laminate Jazz 3ly
SOLE: TPU stabilizer - Milled EVA - Vibram® Winkler Evo tread
FOOTBED: molded EVA
CRODAROSSA PRO GTX