STEINBOCK WT GTX
The Steinbock WT GTX are lightweight, high-performance boots designed for summer trekking and day trips to the mountains. Made to provide maximum freshness to the wearer's feet, they are constructed with a high-tech Perspair® upper, a Climafresh Ice Capsule insole and a waterproof Gore-Tex® lining: a clever combination of technologies that guarantee revolutionary breathability and lightness . The innovative Michelin® All Terrain outsole guarantees excellent impact absorption, traction and grip. A full package of features that make these hiking boots a must have for modern day hikers.
- TECHNOLOGY: GORE-TEX®
- USE: Day excursions, speed hiking
- UPPER COMPOSITION: Perspair® textile structure - Stretch fabric
- LINING: Gore-tex Extended Comfort Footwear Vision 3ly - Gore-tex elastic laminate Jazz 3ly
- SOLE: Pre-molded dual density EVA - Michelin® All Terrain tread
- FOOTBED: printed EVA
- BENDING INDEX: Medium
COMPOSITION AND MATERIALS
- Michelin® All Terrain sole> stability - grip
- OCX rubber compound> superior grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- GORE-TEX® Vision 3LY lining> waterproof - breathability - low insulation
- Perspair® fabric> lightness
- Stretch fabric tongue> snug fit
- Stretch fabric collar> comfort and ankle protection
- Rubber toe cap> finger protection
- Climafresh Ice Capsule insole> superior comfort and freshness - moisture management - breathability
- GORE-TEX - The use of GORE-TEX® in footwear creates a breathable and waterproof barrier through a series of ...
- DAS - Dolomite Anatomic System - is the construction system with which most of the fashions are made ...
- MEDIUM INSOLE - midsole developed for hiking footwear, for walks on medium-duty trails that require step ...
- REGULAR FIT - suitable for hiking and backpacking activities: normal fit, suitable for walking on all terrains.
- MICHELIN SOLE - MICHELIN® soles guarantee stability, comfort and superior grip on all terrains.
STEINBOCK WT GTX