Jacket PUEZ (AQUA 3) POWERTEX Man Shell
The Puez Lightshell Jacket is a 2.5-layer jacket with a waterproof and breathable Powertex membrane.
Designed to offer protection and functional simplicity when hiking in the mountains, the Puez Lightshell Jacket has a fully waterproof finish with welded seams, able to withstand the unpredictable conditions that can be encountered in the mountains.
In addition, this jacket is very light (294 g) and can be folded up to take up a very small volume in the backpack.
• Preformed and adjustable fixed hood
• Ergonomic sleeves
• Front zip with internal storm flap
• 2 external pockets with zip
• Lightweight and elastic edges on the bottom and sleeves
• With bluesign® approved materials
• Water column: 10000 mmH2O
• Gender: Man
• Center back length: 76 cm (50 / L)
• Weight: 294 g (50 / L) < br /> • Layers: 3L / 2.5L / 2L shell
• Technologies: Heat sealed
• Breathability: 10000 gr / m2 / 24h
• Fit: Regular
MATERIALS AND COMPOSITION
CSR: PFC free
Main finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 2,5L 10k / 10k T-SQUARE 45 ° ECO DWR 115 BS (100% Polyester)
PUEZ AQUA 3 POWERTEX GUSCIO M
There are no reviews