Snowshoes SNOWSHOES HIGHLANDER ACCESS
HIGHLANDER ACCESS snowshoes: Under the obvious accessibility of its quick and easy adjustment system, the HIGHLANDER ACCESS offers stability and effective grip on all types of snow. Let the adventure begin!
HIGHLANDER FRAME & GRIP
The rocker allows you to start the step to accompany the development of the foot movement in flat and downhill.
The aggressive multi-tooth «claw» for maximum traction on steep slopes. Made of stainless steel, it will stand the test of time.
The interchangeable grips located on the perimeter of the frame guarantee a powerful grip on all types of snow. The three-dimensional design and hourglass shape help you not slip as they go up, providing better grip for downhill sections.
The structured frame and its cross bars ensure traction and grip on soft and compact snow.
TSL patent, The various composite teeth under the rear rocker of the racket cut and release the snow for a good grip on the descent.
On the flat and uphill, the first point of contact with the snow occurs through these two points located under the foot support area.
• The telescopic fastening allows for excellent flexibility at the level of the foot
• Lock Adjustment: Easy to use, these adjustments allow you to memorize your boot number for subsequent rides
• Tightening front with strap.
• Lateral Adjust: comfort is adequate thanks to the lateral adjustment that allows you to integrate all boot widths for optimal foot wrapping.
• Storage of the ankle
• Closure of the heel by means of the rack system for a quick and safe fit
• Comfort pad in double material
• Shock absorber
• Heel lift: With the EASY ASCENT system, you no longer need to bend down to adjust the height of the heel lift.
CIASPOLE HIGHLANDER ACCESS