1245 APEX WALL 38
Apex Wall is a technical backpack for mountaineering designed for full day adventures with sunrise departures, steep approaches and climbs and arduous technical descents.
Bringing a backpack makes you sweat while your body works to lower the temperature, which leaves your back and shoulders sweaty and at risk of cooling. The Contact Flow Fit transport system solves this problem. The accessory is able to lower the temperature in the central part of the back and to limit sweating thanks to the reduced contact area; it also features a micro ventilation system with 3D air channels that allow greater air flow to the back.
The Apex Wall also features smart solutions that have made it the backpack of choice for climbers. It is made of ROBIC®, a special extremely robust nylon with a level of tear resistance greater than 60% compared to traditional nylon fabrics for backpacks. It can withstand everything: from rocks to crampons to ice tools.
The magnetic buckle system makes it possible to attach a rope with one hand. The rolled top system allows for easy volume adjustment to stabilize and center the load. The patented system of shoulder straps with slit allows greater mobility in the arms, especially in the movements above the head.
- Outlet for the hydration system
- Parallel binding for skis
- Emergency print
- Internal pocket for valuables
- Side access
- Zip AquaGuard
- Load adjustment strap
- Side compression straps
- Front compartment with quick access
- Signaling whistle
- Stowage for belts and straps
- Sublimated reflective print
- Stick holder
- EVA inserts with 3D ventilation channels
- open design shoulder straps
- Rope holder with magnetic buckle
- Removable waistband padding
- Roll Top closure
- Ice ax holder with protection pocket
- Removable ISB bar
- Chest strap
- Valuables pocket
- Compatibility with the Salewa flask holder
APEX WALL 38
There are no reviews