The HORIZON TVT is born from the collaboration between HEAD and its athletes. Ensures maximum comfort, unbeatable visual protection all wrapped up in a modern look mask. Among the most important features: UV and anti-fog protection, wide field of view, Speed Snap Lens Exchange system, compatibility with helmets and non-slip straps. The mask also features the new TVT technology.
- TVT is a contrast enhancement technology for varying weather conditions. TVT lenses also have a high scratch resistance.
- The cylindrical lens is a single lens with lateral curvature which ensures a wide field of vision and a unique look.
- This term refers to the high UV protection offered by HEAD lenses and their ability to minimize fogging.
- Framelens is a structure below the frame on which the lenses are mounted, which can be replaced using the Speed Snap System.
- The Head masks, characterized by a very wide field of view, are perfect for athletes, ensuring maximum visual capacity even in an aerodynamic position.
- The dual-density comfort foam with microfleece ensures a perfect fit. The two foams have different purposes, including anti-fog, climate control and padding, while the fleece creates the ideal comfort layer between the mask and the skin.
- An extra layer of silicone inside the mask's elastic increases the adhesion property to the helmet shell.
- Interchangeable lenses can be replaced to adapt to different light conditions or when they are damaged.
- A system to replace lenses quickly and easily.
- Compatible with all HEAD helmets
There are no reviews