Ski Mask NEVADA - LENS SUNRISE S2
This cylindrical rimless ski goggle has a bold style. It features Phantom + photochromic and polarized lenses and some of our best technologies.
SUNRISE CAT 2
Polycarbonate lenses for variable time (22%). The amber base reduces yellow light. Total UV protection.
• Weight: 138g
• Double lens
• Flow-Tech® uvventilation protection
• P80 + anti-fog treatment
• Anti-scratch Carbo Glas®
• Compatible with optical clip
• NXT® photochromic lenses
• Silicone strap
The Phantom + lens combines a polarizing filter with our 3 advanced technologies. Polarization is now known for its ability to block reflected light, so it was important to put it on our Phantom + lens to position it at the top. With the Phantom + lens you will be ready for any adventure.
WHAT IS PHANTOM?
The Phantom lens combines four advanced technologies that revolutionize snow visibility:
• Made of NXT® material to offer better definition
• Molecular photochromic filter that adapts to any light condition
• LTS (Low Temperature Sensitivity) technology that ensures a high photochromic performance, even at low temperatures
• Semi-polarized film to reduce sudden glare and improve contrast (available in Phantom +)
Material NXT® NXT Logo the ultimate in optical technology
The technology of the Phantom lens achieves a wide range of visible light transmission, thus offering precise visual acuity in all weather conditions, even in extreme situations. The lens adapts to changes in light, changing color and going from category 1 to 3, in less than 30 seconds.
IMPROVED VISIBILITY IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
Bollé has improved the performance of photochromic technology taking it to a much higher level. The Phantom lens, with the exclusive LTS (Low Temperature Sensivity) technology, offers a better reaction when it lightens or darkens, at any temperature, both at - 10 ° C and at 20 ° C.
There are no reviews