It is already applied to the catalog and visible during navigation. It is not necessary to enter any code or do other operations.
SKULL DURA X SPIN ski helmet
POC helmets are made with technically advanced materials that offer maximum protection.
The Skull Dura Comp Spin introduces the Race Lock system, an innovative adjustment system that allows athletes to fix the helmet more firmly to the head and prevents movement on rough terrain or high speeds.
The adjustment is positioned inside the helmet shell, easily accessible from the back and does not hinder the movements of the head.
The new padding ensures a firm and enveloping fit without pressure points.
The Fidlock magnetic closure is easy to use and ensures a secure closure.
The helmet is FIS RH 2013 approved.
On the front part of the helmet, a VPD deflector is positioned which protects against repeated impacts with the poles, moreover, the entire internal surface of the shell is reinforced with Aramid which protects against perforation.
The EPP padding makes the helmet multi-impact.
The ear pads can be removed in an emergency, facilitating any medical intervention and making it easier to remove the helmet.
• Race helmet for giant, super-G and downhill FIS RH2013 approved with the new Race Lock adjustment
• Developed according to the new "POC Whole Helmet Concept" with multi-impact EPP padding, a resistant shell in ABS / PC, front deflector in VPD, full anti-perforation aramid reinforcement.
• Interior of the helmet molded to increase comfort and optimize the fit without pressure points.
• Maximum space and freedom for the ears so as not to interfere with hearing and balance. Removable to facilitate the opening of the helmet in the emergency helmet.
• Fidlock magnetic closure, easy to use and very resistant.
• Compatible with the POC Maxilla Breakaway chin-guard for Slalom
• SPIN padding
• Mask holder hook
Ski Helmet SKULL DURA X SPIN