Ski helmet ARTIC 360 SL
POC helmets are made with technically advanced materials that offer maximum protection.
The Skull Dura Comp Spin introduces the Race Lock system, an innovative adjustment system that allows agonists to fix the helmet more firmly to the head and prevents movement on rough terrain or high speeds. The adjustment is positioned inside the helmet shell, easily accessible from the back, thus avoiding hindering the movements of the head.
Developed following the POC "Whole Helmet Concept" the helmet boasts a multi-impact padding in EPP, a resistant shell in ABS / PC and SPIN padding that reduces rotational force. The Fidlock magnetic closure is easy to use and ensures a secure closure.
The helmet is FIS RH 2013 approved. On the front part of the helmet, there is an EPP deflector that protects against repeated impacts with the poles.
The ear pads can be removed in case of emergency, facilitating any medical intervention and making it easier to remove the helmet.
• Race helmet for giant, super-G and downhill FIS RH2013 approved with the new Race Lock adjustment.
• Developed according to the new "POC Whole Helmet Concept" for optimal comfort and protection.
• Interior of the helmet molded to increase comfort and optimize the fit without pressure points.
• Maximum space and freedom for the ears so as not to interfere with hearing and balance; removable.
• Magnetic Fidlock closure, easy to use and very resistant.
• Compatible with the POC Maxilla Breakaway chin guard.
• SPIN padding.
• Goggle hook.
ARTIC 360 SL
There are no reviews