QUEST PRIME GTX W
If you consider hiking as a sport, with the QUEST PRIME GTX women's shoe you will win many victories. Super light, robust and highly cushioned, it will allow you to go faster and further in total comfort.
Lightness - With a lighter shoe the itinerary becomes easier. At only 570 grams, the Quest Prime GTX is one of the lightest backpacking shoes on the market.
Comfort / Protection - The rubber protection on the toe avoids any type of problem to the toes. The GORE-TEX membrane is breathable and protects from the weather. Great cushioning for optimized comfort over long distances.
Athletic style - Ideal compromise between mountain experience and athletic design. Salomon DNA expressed in progressive and clean lines.
SOLE: Contagrip® MD
The Contagrip® MD sole is designed to last a long time. Made with an ultra-resistant compound, it has an equally effective tessellation on hard and smooth or soft and yielding surfaces.
CHASSIS ™: Advanced Chassis ™
In addition to optimizing movement control and energy management, the ultra-light Advanced Chassis ™ placed between the sole and midsole improves foot protection during the push phase, for a reactive, effective and stable roll.
GORE-TEX® keeps your feet dry, both inside and outside.
- High Traction Contagrip®
- Advanced Chassis ™: In addition to optimizing movement control and energy management, the lightweight Salomon Advanced Chassis ™ placed between the sole and midsole improves foot protection during the push phase for high efficiency, stability and reactivity during the race.
- Shaped fiosso
- EVA injected
- OrthoLite®: The OrthoLite® insole combines a specific OrthoLite® foam with an EVA heel counter. OrthoLite® foam creates a cooler, dry, healthy and cushioned environment under the foot. It does not break and does not lose effectiveness over time. With recycled materials derived from tires, to protect the environment. The heel counter in EVA offers greater support and cushioning.
- Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear is a guarantee of dry feet and top-level comfort. Designed for the most intense activities, Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear is used in our footwear for adventure racing and trail running that require high levels of waterproofness and breathability.
- Fabric: Abrasion-resistant, breathable and quick-drying lining.
- Waterproof bootie
- High Profile: The High Profile increases ankle support for stability and protection
- Waterproof suede (split): Suede (split) lasts longer and resists wear
- Water resistant fabric
- Heel protection: More stability and back protection.
- Rubber toe protection: The right solution to protect your fingers on mountain trails
- Fender: Reinforcement around the base of the shoe
- Synthetic toe cap protection
- SensiFit ™: The SensiFit ™ system wraps the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, ensuring a precise and secure fit.
- Shoelace: A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the shoelaces in place, allowing for independent and precise adjustment.
- Heel strap
- Foam heel
- Gusseted tongue: A gusset joins the tongue to the upper, preventing debris from entering the shoe.
Shoes QUEST PRIME Gore-Tex® Women