Outdoor inspiration to train every day. Whether your training is done a few laps around the park near home or more demanding routes, the ALPHACROSS W is an excellent ally. It offers aggressive traction and protection, but is light and comfortable enough to allow you to run every day, wherever you want.
• Aggressive grip - The Contagrip® sole features versatile tessellation ready for all surfaces, wet or dry.
• Comfort - Immediate comfort from the first time you wear it, guaranteed by a winning mix such as the mesh upper and the tried and tested Salomon fit.
Cushioning - The EnergyCell midsole absorbs impacts as you run.
• SOLE: Contagrip® TD - Designed to offer maximum traction on mixed terrain and ultra resistance, the Contagrip® TD sole combines a deep and aggressive tread to our most resistant compound.
• MIDSOLE: EnergyCell ™ - High performance EVA foam, for excellent shock absorption.
• UPPER MATERIAL: Ripstop fabric - Fabrics, often in nylon, with a special reinforcement to resist tearing, lacerations and abrasion.
• Chevron anchors - Deep grooving and multidirectional adhesion, to improve traction on soft surfaces such as mud or loose earth.
• Welded upper - The construction of the seamless upper offers a smooth fit and feel, like a glove.
• OrthoLite® profile - OrthoLite® insole technology guarantees maximum cushioning, unparalleled comfort, breathability and resistance; it also represents one of the most economical solutions to improve the comfort and performance of footwear.
• Regular lacing - Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
Shoes Trail Running ALPHACROSS Woman