CHALLENGER ATR 6 Trail Running Shoes
In this sixth edition, the Challenger ATR 6 maintains its reputation for versatility. As the name suggests, this adaptable shoe suitable for all surfaces defies convention, proving light on the trail and fluid on the road, thanks to the geometry of the midsole and the construction of the sole. Dynamically designed to offer versatile traction, its signature outsole features a zoned construction to optimize grip and weight. Developed with a tank with wide and close elements, the Challenger ATR 6 sole guarantees smooth transitions from one surface to another. This season's version uses Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn from post-consumer plastic recovery.
Challenger ATR 6 equipped with a symmetrical cushioned bed, without additional orthopedic technologies. Designed to give you the support you need, with no unnecessary features.
Challenger ATR 6 designed to offer protective cushioning while maintaining responsive thrust when you want to increase speed.
• Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn for the main and collar mesh
• Toe reinforcement for support and protection
• Gusseted tongue
• Recycled polyester laces
• Tongue mesh contains recycled material
• CMEVA foam midsole offers stability and absorbs impacts
• Zoned tire positioning to save weight and ensure longevity
• 4 mm tank for traction on all terrains
M CHALLENGER ATR 6