SPEEDGOAT 4 Trail running shoes
Speedgoat 4, which owes its name to HOKA athlete Karl "Speedgoat" Meltzer, is part of the award-winning family of products known for the ease with which it tackles technical terrain. This fourth edition features a new, breathable yet robust mesh. We have included 3D printed reinforcements to improve midfoot support and ensure an overall feel of greater stability. Above all, we have improved the fit of the toe, for a more comfortable wearing experience. Great grip on the climb, total safety on the descent: the Speedgoat 4 is tough on any trail.
Speedgoat 4 equipped with a symmetrical cushioned bed, without additional orthopedic technologies. Designed to give you the support you need, with no unnecessary features.
Speedgoat 4 designed to offer protective cushioning, while maintaining responsive thrust when you want to increase speed.
• New mesh upper for optimal breathability
• 3D printed reinforcements for better midfoot and general support and stability
• Gusseted tongue with strategic grooves to optimize breathability
• The rows of eyelets feature a small wing component for a firmer lacing
• The midsole contains a new lightweight foam for a more responsive wearing experience
• Wider forefoot, for a more stable wearing experience and a more comfortable fit
• Vibram® Megagrip rubber sole guarantees grip on dry and wet surfaces
• 5 mm “staggered” studs for superior support and stability
• Zoned rubber positioning for superior support and stability
W SPEEDGOAT 4
There are no reviews