9.81 N AIR G S GTX WMS
Footwear designed for the active consumer who usually alternates different fast mountain activities, from hiking to trail running. The innovative GORE-TEX® SURROUND® technology provides exceptional waterproofing and breathability, while the Michelin® Free Cross sole, thanks to the differentiated shaped blocks, guarantees excellent grip on mixed terrain.
- Sublimated mesh upper for greater breathability while the spray rubber adds protection.
- GORE-TEX® SURROUND® technology for breathability and waterproofing in every part.
- PU footbed with anti-sweat and anti-odor properties.
- TPU support on the heel for greater stability.
- Michelin® Free Cross sole with deep and aggressive blocks for excellent grip and advanced ground control.
- Weight: 290 g (1/2 pair size 5UK)
FROM THE GROUND, UP!
The foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Garmont® boots are designed to experience the mountain in the best way. We start from the inside to get to the outside: understand the anatomy of the foot, analyze the movement and determine what can guarantee the best performance.
GORE-TEX® SURROUND® TECHNOLOGY
THE FIRST WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE TREKKING SHOES AND BOOTS IN EVERY PART
In this construction, the openings are positioned on the sides of the sole. Moisture and heat are removed not only through the upper, but also from below through the GORE-TEX® laminate in a ventilation grille. From there they can come out through the wide lateral openings of the sole. The feet remain fresh, dry and comfortable even with high temperatures.
Shoes9.81 N AIR G S Gore-Tex® Woman