Designed for the expert hiker who also uses a heavy backpack. Extremely versatile for demanding backpacking and mixed routes. Chosen by many mountain professionals for its reliability and wear resistance.
- Single piece of 2.8 mm suede with a 360 ° rubber band for greater abrasion resistance.
- Soft collar for comfort and protection from debris with flexion points on the instep for an easy walk.
- Heel Lock to optimally enclose the heel and prevent blisters.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort for year-round comfort and protection from bad weather.
- Alveolen® footbed for immediate comfort and excellent cushioning.
- Ultralight insole, in nylon and fiberglass, with air chambers for lightness and better insulation capacity.
- Vibram® Titus sole with semi-full heel and toe to increase grip on hard surfaces. The concave profile of the heel increases the braking effect during the descent.
- Weight: 858g (1/2 pair size 8UK)
ADD® TECHNOLOGY: FROM THE GROUND, UP!
The foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Garmont® boots are designed to experience the mountain in the best way. We start from the inside to get to the outside: understand the anatomy of the foot, analyze the movement and determine what can guarantee the best performance.
GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT TECHNOLOGY
COMFORT AND PROTECTION FROM BAD WEATHER ALL YEAR
Footwear designed with GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort product technology is ideal for outdoor activities with moderate temperatures. They are waterproof over time with optimal breathability. Thanks to their innovative construction, they are suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities and changing weather conditions.
VIBRAM® MONT COMPOUND
HARD GROUND. SOFT SOIL. THIS IS MONT
• Tested on the highest peaks in the world
• Maintains performance even at extremely low temperatures
• "Hard" compound for maximum support and durability