STEINBOCK HIKE GTX 1.5 W'S
Steinbock Hikes have been specifically redesigned in this version, which has a more tapered shape to offer greater comfort to hikers.
GORE-TEX® - The use of GORE-TEX® in footwear creates a breathable and waterproof barrier through a series of thin membranes. Feet keep dry and cool in any condition.
VIBRAM® - The Vibram® soles, thanks to the combination of hyperfunctional design and exclusive rubber compounds, guarantee the best performance in terms of comfort and quality over time.
DAS - Dolomite Anatomic System - is the construction system with which most of the models in the Dolomite collection are made. It has the function of providing the shoe with an internal morphology as close as possible to the anatomy of the foot and to support the biomechanics of the step.
- Polyurethane Whippy® midsole> superior elasticity and cushioning
- Lower part in Vibram® Steinbock rubber> great traction
- GORE-TEX® Vision 3LY lining> waterproofness - breathability - low insulation
- Suede upper 1.6 / 1.8> resistance
- Stretch fabric border> comfort and ankle protection
- Integrated mini gaiter> keeps debris out
- Rubber toe cap> finger protection
- Flex index> Flex
UPPER: Suede 1.6 / 1.8 - Stretch fabric
LINING: Gore-tex Extended Comfort Footwear Vision 3ly
Whippy® polyurethane midsole upper elasticity and cushioning Printed polyurethane - Vibram® Steinbock lower part
FOOTBED: molded EVA
STEINBOCK HIKE GTX 1.5 WMS
There are no reviews