STEINBOCK HIKE GTX 1.5
Light and very reliable, the iconic Steinbock have been redesigned to offer fundamental support also to hikers and simple lovers of outdoor activities. State-of-the-art technologies and high quality materials are combined here with the flexible Vibram® sole which guarantees elasticity, cushioning and reduces fatigue while hiking. Finally, a waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane guarantees breathability to the feet. That's just all you need to start exploring!
VIBRAM® - The Vibram® soles, thanks to the combination of hyperfunctional design and exclusive rubber compounds, guarantee the best performance in terms of comfort and quality over time.
GORE-TEX® - The use of GORE-TEX® in footwear creates a breathable and waterproof barrier through a series of thin membranes. Feet keep dry and cool in any condition.
DAS - Dolomite Anatomic System - is the construction system with which most of the models in the Dolomite collection are made. It has the function of providing the shoe with an internal morphology as close as possible to the anatomy of the foot and to support the biomechanics of the step.
- Whippy® midsole in Whippy® polyurethane> superior elasticity and cushioning
- Vibram® Steinbock rubber tread> great traction
- GORE-TEX® Vision 3LY lining> waterproofness - breathability - low insulation
- Suede upper 1.6 / 1.8> resistance
- Collar in stretch fabric> comfort and ankle protection
- Integrated mini gaiter> keeps debris out
- Rubber toe cap> finger protection
- Flex index> Flex
UPPER: Suede 1.6 / 1.8 - Stretch fabric
LINING: Gore-tex Extended Comfort Footwear Vision 3ly
SOLE: Molded polyurethane - Vibram® Steinbock tread
FOOTBED: molded EVA
Shoes STEINBOCK HIKE Gore-Tex® 1.5