DRAGONTAIL LT GTX
For the hiker / climber, also with important loads, who needs the stability of a "real" mountain shoe and the agility of an approach shoe. Ideal for mixed routes and technical approach.
• 1.8 mm suede upper with rubber inserts on the toe and heel for greater protection.
• Heel Lock technology to optimally enclose the heel and prevent blisters.
• Laces extended to the toe for greater climbing performance and a personalized fit.
• GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort for excellent climatic comfort in higher temperatures and during activities with high aerobic impact.
• FrameFlex Lite insole to ensure stability with medium loads, on rough terrain and descents.
• Vibram® Q811 sole, with a semi-full heel design for greater durability while the semi-full forefoot design increases climbing performance.
ADD®: The foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Garmont® boots are designed to experience the mountain in the best way. We start from the inside to get to the outside: understand the anatomy of the foot, analyze the movement and determine what can guarantee the best performance.
• ASYMMETRICAL CUFF - The cuff is lowered on the outside and higher on the inside to improve progress, ensure greater stability and comfort during crossings at height and scrambling.
• ANATOMICAL TONGUE - The tongue adapts to the asymmetrical shape of the upper part of the foot and ankle. It is thicker on the outside and gradually tapers towards the inside. The anatomical shape keeps the tongue in place, increasing control, stability and comfort.
• DIFFERENTIAL ANKLE PADS - Locking the heel in position for a precise fit and better ankle support and stability.
• PRECISION LACING - The shoe flexes following the movement of the foot, giving excellent comfort from the first use.
• ROOMY TOE BOX - More space for the rest position of the big toe and, consequently, greater comfort. This configuration allows the toes to ensure better balance and effective thrust.
GORE-TEX® EXTENDED COMFORT: Footwear designed with the GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort product technology is ideal in closed environments such as outdoors with moderate and higher temperatures or during activities with high aerobic impact. They are waterproof over time with optimal breathability and are therefore the perfect solution to obtain excellent climatic comfort by eliminating excess heat.
VIBRAM® XS TREK: Any type of sport, any type of surface.
• Perfect balance between traction and wear resistance
• Reactive on the most unpredictable terrains
• Designed for stability and comfort
Shoes DRAGONTAIL LT Gore-Tex®