PORDOI NUBUCK GTX
Ideal product for the hiker looking for a versatile and light boot. Ideal for hiking on and off the trail, with modest loads.
- Upper in 2mm greased nubuck leather.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort for year-round comfort and protection from bad weather.
- FrameFlex Lite insole to ensure stability with medium loads, on rough terrain and descents.
- Dual density microporous midsole for greater comfort and stability.
- Vibram® Winkler sole with Megagrip compound, for excellent grip on dry and wet surfaces and good wear resistance.
- Weight: 620 g (1/2 pair size 8UK)
VIBRAM® MEGAGRIP COMPOUND
ON ANY LAND. IN ANY CONDITION. THIS IS MEGAGRIP
• Exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces
• High durability
• Optimal adaptability to any type of terrain
GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT TECHNOLOGY
COMFORT AND PROTECTION FROM BAD WEATHER ALL YEAR
Footwear designed with GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort product technology is ideal for outdoor activities with moderate temperatures. They are waterproof over time with optimal breathability. Thanks to their innovative construction, they are suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities and changing weather conditions.
The foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Garmont® boots are designed to experience the mountain in the best way. We start from the inside to get to the outside: understand the anatomy of the foot, analyze the movement and determine what can guarantee the best performance. The anatomical Garmont® design (a.d.d.®) encourages the foot to use its natural ability to find stability, absorb impacts and provide effective thrust. Design and functionality adapt to the typical asymmetries of the foot, improving the fit.
Shoes PORDOI NUBUCK Trekking Gore-Tex®