Shoes TOWER 2.0 GTX Mountaineering Gore-Tex®
Agile and ultralight boot that makes versatility its strong point. Whether it's mountaineering, via ferratas or trekking on rough terrain, the Tower 2.0 GTX is perfectly suited to the needs of the experienced climber and modern hiker looking for a performance boot with minimal weight.
• Upper in microfiber and nylon with protective rubber toecap.
• The gripping and elasticated collar ensures greater mobility and keeps the bottom of the legs in position.
• The Brunner Liba® band ensures 360 ° protection from impacts on rock, with an unmatched weight / abrasion protection ratio.
• The erGo-last shape offers a more anatomical fit while the Double Damper technology ensures greater shock absorption.
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort for year-round comfort and weather protection.
• FrameFlex Mid insole offers a good combination of stability and flexibility to carry heavy loads over long distances in comfort.
• Footbed with antibacterial silver yarn on the surface and anatomic heel in EVA for better shock absorption.
• Vibram® Apex sole with wide shape in the forefoot and heel areas to increase stability and grip.
• Weight: 650 g (1/2 pair 8UK)
ADD® TECHNOLOGY - FROM THE GROUND, UP!
The Garmont® (a.d.d.®) anatomical design encourages the foot to use its natural ability to find stability, absorb impact and deliver effective thrust. Design and functionality adapt to the typical asymmetries of the foot, improving the fit.
ERGO LAST TECHNOLOGY
The profiles of this anatomical shape are rounded to more accurately copy the anatomy of the human foot. Shoes built with this type of shape better wrap the foot, especially in the heel and plantar area, all this to have a greater ergonomic bandage of the foot, consequently greater envelopment and comfort in daily use.
DOUBLE DAMPER TECHNOLOGY
A two-way system for better shock absorption. The midsole softens the impact on the ground while the internal shock absorber softens the impact of the heel. The result is more cushioning and less fatigue. The inner layer is anatomical in the heel and plantar area to help reduce foot movement in the shoe, increasing overall comfort and stability.
PROGRESSIVE LASTING BOARD
Heel locks to tightly enclose the heel and prevent blisters.
TOWER 2.0 GTX
There are no reviews