CRODAROSSA Trekking Shoes
Agile, light and ultra-comfortable. It's the Crodarossa: our versatile boot designed for mountain approach that combines premium materials with the highest levels of grip, control and sensitivity for the feet. A 360 ° boot: perfect for the most demanding routes and for mountaineering activities, it does not compromise with protection and cushioning when walking, thanks to the Megagrip Ibex Vibram® sole.
• Hypertex insole - flexibility and lightness
• Vibram® Ibex sole - stability and cushioning
• Vibram® Megagrip rubber compound - superior grip on both wet and dry surfaces
• Sock in stretch fabric - optimized fit
• Upper in Superfabric® - high durability and protection
• Overlapping closure - simple winding without thickness
• Sliding lacing - quick closure
• Heel in rubber - heel lock
• Rubber toe cap - finger protection
MATERIALS AND COMPOSITION
UPPER : Superfabric® - Stretch fabric
LINING : Sock in stretch fabric
SOLE : Printed EVA two densities - Vibram® Ibex tread
FOOTBED : printed EVA
Vibram® soles, thanks to the combination of hyperfunctional design and exclusive rubber compounds, guarantee the best performance in terms of comfort and quality over time.
DAS - Dolomite Anatomic System - is the construction system with which most of the models in the Dolomite collection are made. Its function is to give the shoe an internal morphology as close to the anatomy of the foot and to support the biomechanics of the step.
suitable for hiking and backpacking activities: normal fit, suitable for walking on all terrains.
Facilitates the rolling of the foot for maximum comfort when walking on easy paths and with little accentuated gradients. Easy walks in non-demanding terrain.
ALPINE IBEX SOLE
There are no reviews